Hotels are reserved three to four years in advance of delegates, sponsors, and sports/media representatives. These participants attend in an official capacity and stay the entire thirty days. This coupled with the heavy demand for regular international travel has created a major shortage of accommodations.
Accommodations will be extremely limited and many host cities will not have sufficient accommodations and support systems to handle the masses of fans that will be coming. Do not be left behind! Reserve early to insure that your accommodations are available in the type of hotel that you require.
Initially, Great Atlantic Sports Travel will be offering a wide range of hotels for your stay during the Soccer in Russia 2018. Indicated below are the various types of accommodations that will be available based on the hotel star grading system in Russia.
Accommodation Grading System in Russia: Hotels used in these programs will be classified based on the Russian Hotel rating of 3 Star, 4 Star or 5 Star. The accommodations used in these packages are based on the room share requested. Items such as size, ambience, facilities, location, distances from stadium and airport are all taken into account based on availability. Hotels vary from property to property and hotel classifications may vary on different websites. Reserve early to avoid disappointment.
- 3 star: Good quality and overall standard of furnishings, service & guest care.
- 4 Star: Excellent comfort and quality a with high standard of furnishings, service and guest care.
- 5 star: Exceptional quality and luxurious accommodations (matching best international standards). High standards of furnishings, flawless service, and meticulous guest care.
Moscow and St. Petersburg will be the primary Host Cities fro the majority of supporters arriving to Russia. Additional hotels in other Host Cities will be added later.
- Arbat Residence - 4 Star: The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11 square feet (0 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- Hotel Grafskiy - 4 Star: The “Grafskiy” hotel is situated in Hamovniki district, which is related to the historical centre of the capital city. The building was constructed in accordance with the architect Guschin’s project in 1866 and was rebuilt by the civil architect Markov in 1897. The building itself is regarded as a beacon of Russian industrial architecture of the XIX century. Originally the construction was a part of building complex belonging to Khamovniki beer- and honey making factory founded by the merchant Yaroslavtsev in 1863. The brickwork was preserved during the restoration work in 2016. Count Lev Tolstoi’s estate is situated in the neighborhood of the hotel.
- Maxima Panorama Hotel - 3 Star: A 2-minute walk from a metro station, this informal hotel along a bustling boulevard is 8 km from both the iconic Red Square and Lenin's Mausoleum.
- Pushkin Hotel - 3 Star: Set in the cultural and historic area of Kitay-gorod, this informal hotel is housed in a 19th-century mansion and a 5-minute walk from the subway station. It's also 1.8 km from the StateTretyakov Gallery of art and 4 km from sculptures and paintings at Pushkinskiy Muzey.
- Seven Hills Taganka Hotel - 4 Star: Guests of the hotel "Seven Hills on Taganka" can easily visit many sights of Moscow, including the State Cultural Center the museum of the great bard, artist and poet Vladimir Vysotsky "Vysotsky's House in Taganka", Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of the beginning of the XVIII century on Bolvanovka, "that at the Tagan gate. " Also take a walk along the Ancient Trade and Handicraft District of Moscow - Taganskaya Square. Here there was a palace Taganaya Sloboda, where metal dishes and "tagans" were manufacture.
- Akyan St. Petersburg - 3 Star: This upscale hotel in an art nouveau style building with original mosaics is 8 minutes on foot from a metro station, and 3 km from both the Hermitage Museum and the opulent Winter Palace. Featuring bathrooms with heated floors, the refined rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and safes, as well as minibars; tea and coffeemakers are available by request. Suites range from modern to old-world, and offer separate living rooms, chandeliers, balconies and/or open-plan bathrooms.
- Gogol Hotel - 4 Star: Dear guests, welcome You to the hotel "Gogol"! Today the hotel "Gogol" celebrates 5th birthday! All these years we are successfully developing in this direction and strive for the highest possible quality of facilities and service. Your assessment and opinions only help us to improve and to draw the necessary conclusions. We sincerely thank You for your trust and hope that You will have a pleasant stay in our hotel. You're always welcome!
- Melange Hotel - 3 Star: "Melange" is an inexpensive mini-hotel, located in the center of St. Petersburg, on Nevsky Prospekt, 5 minutes from Moskovsky railway station and metro Ploshchad Vosstaniya. Attractive value, comfort, homeliness, individual approach are the distinguishing features of the mini-hotel "Melange". In our hotel guests can always get guaranteed assistance in any matter. But this is important in an unfamiliar city! We create all conditions that our guests would come back to us again and again ... From the advantages of the hotel one can note the equipping of all rooms with their own amenities. 10 of the 12 rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Accommodation in the hotel "Melange", gives our guests the opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of historical Petersburg, to be in the heart of the city! After all, the house in which our hotel is located was built in 1894. Also guests of the city can enjoy the architectural heritage of the Northern Capital, visit museums, theaters, exhibitions. The legendary Nevsky Prospekt is an excellent place for excursions, walks and entertainment. Mini-hotel in the city center. The choice of hotels and hotels in the center of St. Petersburg is wide, the conditions of your stay depend on your requirements and the planned budget of the trip. Choosing a mini-hotel in the city center, it will be more convenient for you to quickly reach the purpose of your trip in St. Petersburg.