Combining the amenities of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness of a quaint, mountain town, Salt Lake is an ideal location for your next vacation, meeting/convention, or family gathering. A beautiful, safe, and vibrant destination, Salt Lake combines unparalleled access to natural recreation, a bustling economy, dynamic nightlife, remarkable history, warm hospitality, and Utah's Greatest Snow on Earth.™
Places to See
- Utah's Hogle Zoo - Located at the mouth of Emigration Canyon in Salt Lake City’s eastern foothills, Hogle Zoo is one of the top visited attractions in the state. See animals such as lions and giraffes in the expansive African Savanna or polar bear, sea lions, and grizzly bears at Rocky Shores – plus so much more! Many of our animals are endangered or threatened.
- Natural History Museum of Utah - Experience Utah's natural history from the ground up! The new Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center is an architecture wonder filled with fascinating artifacts, jaw-dropping dinosaurs, amazing science and breathtaking views of the Salt Lake Valley. Start your Utah adventure at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
- The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium - Exhibits feature sharks, rays, seahorses and jellyfish as well as octopus, eels, piranha, a rescued Green sea turtle and Gentoo penguins! It is a unique opportunity for the many landlocked Utahans, particularly children, who have not previously had the chance to interact with such creatures.
- Heritage Park - Explore a Pioneer Village, pan for gold, ride trains and ponies. Say hello to our friendly animals, see a blacksmith, a tinsmith, a "spinster," and much more. Have some great grub at the Huntsman Hotel, soft serve ice cream, Brigham's Donuts, and candy at the old fashioned ZCMI Mercantile.
Places to Eat
- Cafe Molise - Caffé Molise is a full service restaurant featuring fresh Italian cuisine inspired by the Molise region of Italy. Enjoy dinner surrounded by local art in our dining room or choose a table on our delightful garden patio. Friday evenings feature live jazz with the John Flander's Trio.
- J Wong's Thai & Chinese Bistro - Authentic casual fine dining restaurant offering house made Chinese and Thai cuisines, full service bar, satay grill and large private banquet room.
- Park City Area Restaurant Association - The Park City Area Restaurant Association enjoys touting cuisine with originality served up in a resort-town atmosphere that will take guests away from the mundane. PCARA believes that if someone wants great food, a carefree atmosphere and a quick escape from the ordinary, a visit to Park City for breakfast, lunch or dinner is the right choice.
- Legends Pub & Grill - Legends is THE place to be to watch your game with 20 of the coldest draft beers in Utah. We proudly serve "LOCAL" Brews & Spirits. Great menu choices to include Vegan options. Large Patio Dining, FREE VIP Room Rental, Entertainment, Pool, Parking, WiFi.