Lined with upscale casino hotels, the neon-soaked Strip is quintessential Las Vegas. As well as gambling floors, the vast hotel complexes house a variety of shops, restaurants (ranging from mainstream to high-end), and performance venues for music, comedy and circus-style acts. Attractions like the soaring, choreographed Fountains of Bellagio and the High Roller observation wheel draw crowds.
- Addiction Restaurant - Helmed by notorious chef Vic Vegas, this sleek modern venue serves classic dishes with a twist for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dine indoors or out on signature dishes like the Cuban Reuben, sea bass satay, or Kurobutakarmal pork.
- Alder & Birch - Casual elegance setting for Alder & Birch and is a take on the American steakhouse and classic entrees. An assortment of shared plates, hand-crafted cocktails, house made ginger beers are available.
- Alexis Gardens Restaurant - The pure pleasure of fine dining is awaiting you at "Alexis Gardens" Our fare is artfully prepared and graciously served and complemented by an array of contemporary popular wines. Our menu features a range of seafood, steak, fowl, specialty pasta dishes and delightful desserts. Private parties welcome.
Museums and Sightseeing:
- Neon Museum - Founded in 1996, the Neon Museum is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to collecting, preserving, studying and exhibiting iconic Las Vegas signs for educational, historic, arts and cultural enrichment. The Neon Museum campus includes the outdoor exhibition space known as the Neon Boneyard, a visitors’ center housed inside the former La Concha Motel lobby and the Neon Boneyard North Gallery which houses additional rescued signs and is available for weddings, special events, photo shoots and educational programs.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition - The 25,000-square-foot exhibit features numerous items from the Titanic, including luggage, the ship's whistles, floor tiles from the first-class smoking room, a window frame from the Verandah Cafe and an unopened bottle of champagne with a 1900 vintage. In addition, the exhibit features a piece of Titanic’s hull, a full-scale re-creation of the Grand Staircase as well as a newly expanded outer Promenade Deck, complete with the frigid temperatures felt on that fateful April night. These actual artifacts, recovered from two and one half miles below the surface of the North Atlantic, tell the story behind the legendary Titanic’s short journey from construction and destruction to eventual recovery. Walk her decks, peer into her cabins and meet her passengers and crew.
- Mandalay Bay Beach - This is what being a resortist is all about. Voted by Trip Advisor as one of the best pools in the U.S. Mandalay Bay's world-famous aquatic playground features 2,700 tons of real sand, a 1.6 million gallon wave pool and 100 rentable cabanas, day beds, bungalows and personalized villas. Also set among Mandalay Beach is the Toptional™ Moorea Beach Club, with exclusive dipping pools, cushioned chaise lounges, relaxing day beds and a private pavilion.