Masters - FAQ
- Where is the Masters 2019?
The 2019 Masters Golf Tournament is hosted annually at the Augusta National Golf Club.
- What are the dates for the 2019 Masters?
The 2019 tournament will be played during the week of Thursday, April 11 through Sunday, April 14
- Can you play Augusta National Golf Club?
No. Augusta National Golf Club is a private club and is only accessible to club members and their guests. The public may visit the course only during the Masters Tournament and only with the proper ticket and/or badge.
- How do I get tickets to the Masters?
The easiest was to get a ticket to the Masters is to buy from a reputable company such as Great Atlantic Sports Travel who have been serving Masters clients for over 30 years.
- Can I bring children to the tournament?
While there is no specific age restriction for children attending the tournament, guardians are responsible for the behavior of their children. In cases of repeated misbehavior, parents and guardians are subject to removal from the course if young patrons cannot behave in an appropriate manner.
- How are the package prices determined on travel packages?
Package prices vary based on single and double occupancy and the type of package you wish to select. Each package lists the items that are included in the selected package along with prices available.
- What happens is I don’t see a package that meets my needs?
Great Atlantic Sports Travel and its dedicated staff of sports travel specialists is here to help you create your ideal sporting adventure! Let us build a custom sports vacation that is an exact fit for your taste, time and budget. Complete this custom request and we will plan the trip of your dreams.
- I have accommodations already, am I able to purchase tickets only?
Yes! Simply call or email us regarding your requests as are more than happy to help.